TVS Raider 125
TVS Raider 125 Flex Fuel : TVS Rider 125 Spy image of the car has surfaced in which it will be unveiled at the Bharat Mobility Expo with the new variant.2024 I have been to the show. TVS Rider 125 It is a great bike in the Indian market. this bike 124 New variants in CC segment with flex fuel technology now available in this new TVS Rider 125 is going to be given in. and with that.
It will also be given a new green color which gives it a unique look. it in the Indian market 2024 Expected to be launched in the month of October.tvs rider forward 125 Information has been given towards.
TVS Raider 125 Flex Fuel launch date
TVS Rider 125 No information has been revealed regarding the launch of this variant of Flex Full Technology.. But the bike expert said that this bike 2024 Expected to launch in the month of October. And it will be launched in one variant only.
TVS Raider 125 Flex Fuel price
TVS Rider 125 Talking about the price of new technology, no official information has been received by the company. But according to our information this 1.30 Will be launched within the budget of thousand.
TVS Raider 125 Flex Fuel Engine
TVS Rider 125 To power it with this new technology, 124.8 CC is expected to be provided with a single cylinder engine. And that too with ethanol fuel blade and this engine E20 comes with. power of this engine 11.2 with steam 7500 rpm and 11.2 max talk with mm6000 This engine generates and provides RPM power.
TVS Raider 125 Flex Fuel Feature
TVS Rider 125 Many new technology features are going to be given in the new technology bike like fully digital instrument console., And with it LED illumination, Bluetooth.
connectivity,speedometer,odometer, trip meter, Tachometer, Many facilities like combined braking system are going to be provided in this bike and many new technology features will be available in it.
Sure, here is some information about the TVS Raider 125
- It is a 124.8cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces 11.2bhp of maximum power and 11.2Nm of peak torque.
- It comes in four variants: Raider 125 Single Seat – Disc, Raider 125 Disc, Raider 125 Super Squad Edition and Raider 125
- The price starts from ₹86,771 (ex-showroom).
- It has a digital instrument console, Bluetooth connectivity, LED headlamp, and a USB charging port.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 10 liters and a claimed mileage of 67 kmpl.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the TVS Raider 125:
- Stylish design
- Powerful engine
- Good fuel economy
- Affordable price
- Not the most comfortable for long rides
- No under-seat storage
- Small fuel tank
Overall, the TVS Raider 125 is a good option for those looking for a stylish and affordable 125cc motorcycle. It is a good choice for city commuting and short rides.
Here are some additional details about the TVS Raider 125:
- Length: 2070 mm
- Width: 785 mm
- Height: 1028 mm
- Wheelbase: 1326 mm
- Ground clearance: 180 mm
- Weight: 122 kg to 123 kg
- Brakes: Front disc and rear drum (with CBS) or front and rear disc (with CBS)
- Suspension: Telescopic fork at the front and mono shock at the rear
- Features: Digital instrument console, Bluetooth connectivity, LED headlamp, USB charging port, underseat storage (on select variants)
TVS Raider 125 Flex Fuel Suspension and brake
rider 125 To handle the suspension and braking duties of the flex fuel variant, it will be provided with telescopic fork suspension at the front and monoshock suspension at the rear.. To perform the braking function, it is going to be provided with drum brake at the front and drum brake at the rear.
TVS Raider 125 Flex Fuel Rivals
TVS Rider 125 Honda SP to compete in Indian market after launch of flex fuel technology variant 125 And it happens with bikes like Hero Honda Honda Plus.