Hero Xtreme 125R
Hero Xtreme 125R vs Raider 125 : Many bikes are famous in the Indian market but these two bikes have created a stir in the Indian market..both these bikes125 It is a wonderful bike in the CC segment.. Of these, TVS Rider 125 price of 1.09 lakh rupees
Is. And Hero Xtreme125 price of r1.05 it is lakh rupees. These two bikes give tough competition to each other. Further information is given below.
Hero Xtreme 125R vs Raider 125 price
If we talk about the price of these two bikes, then Hero 125 R is available in the Indian market with two variants namelyIBS Variant price1,10,520 it is lakh rupees.
rider125 Available in four variants in the Indian market, the disc variant of which is priced at 1,12,492 lakhs of rupees.Well, if we look at the price, both of them are only₹2000 is the difference of.In one you get this variant and in the otherIBS.
Hero Xtreme 125R vs Raider 125 Feature
Talking about the features of both these bikes, Hero125 digital instrument console in r, speedometer, odometer,trip meter, Limited features like pass switch are available.
Same TVS rider 125 instrument console in, Bluetooth connectivity, navigation system, call alert,sms alert, usb charging port, music control, speedometer, meter trip meter Tachometer,Like many facilities are available and writer 125 Many more features are given in Hero Xtreme.
- Engine Type: It is powered by an air-cooled 4-stroke engine.
- Displacement: The engine has a displacement of 124.7 cc.
- Max Torque: It delivers a maximum torque of 10.5 Nm at 6000 rpm.
- Cooling System: The engine is air-cooled.
- Number of Cylinders: The specific number of cylinders is not specified.
- Valve Per Cylinder: This information is not specified.
- Starting: The bike features a self-start mechanism only.
- Fuel Supply: Fuel injection system is used for efficient fuel delivery.
- Clutch: Equipped with a wet multi-plate clutch system.
- Ignition: The ignition system is not specified.
- Gear Box: It comes with a 5-speed gearbox for smooth shifting.
- Bore: The bore size is 52.4 mm.
- Stroke: The stroke length is 57.8 mm.
- Emission Type: It complies with BS6-2.0 emission standards.
Hero Xtreme 125R vs Raider 125 Engine
Talking about the engines of both these bikes, Hero125 In the r124.7 CC air-cooled four-stroke engine is provided, whose maximum power 11.55 PS @ with 8250 rpm produces max power and max torque 10.5 Nm with@ 6000 rpm Provides maximum torque by generating.Also reader125 In124.8 CC and oil cold single cylinder engine is provided.
Max power of this engine 11.38 PS with@ 7500 rpm Produces max power and has max talk11.2 Nm with@ 6000 rpm Generates key max store and gives. And the rider seen in all this125 Hero Xtreme M125 More powerful in terms of engine.
|Hero Xtreme 125R
|TVS Raider 125
|Air Cooled 4 Stroke
|Air and oil cooled single cylinder, SI
|10.5 Nm @ 6000 rpm
|11.2 Nm @ 6000 rpm
|Air & Oil Cooled
|No. of Cylinders
|Valve Per Cylinder
|Self Start Only
|Self Start Only
|Wet Multi Plate
|Air and oil-cooled single-cylinder, SI
|Electronic Control Unit
Hero Xtreme 125R vs Raider 125 Suspension
To carry out the suspension and hardware work of both these bikes, it hash xtree m125 The R gets conventional Fox suspension at the front and hydraulic shock absorber suspension at the rear.. And is combined with disc brake at front wheel and drum brake at rear wheel to perform the function of braking..
Other than thisTVS writer 125 It has telescopic suspension at the front and Mano Shouk Five adjustable suspension at the rear and for excellent braking, it is provided with disc brake at the front and drum brake at the rear..