Hyundai Creta Facelift – Hyundai is soon going to launch this new series in January for which pre-booking has started. According to the official report, this car 16 January, 2024 Which will be launched according to the interest of the company customers ?–centers SUV from any Hyundai authorized website or location.25,000 Booking can be done by depositing Rs.
Let us tell you that those people who have already booked can upgrade to buy this facelifted car, which is going to be launched with many extra features. The company says that this is a great looking car.7 It will come in variants with petrol and diesel powertrains.
Hyundai Creta Facelift Specification – This is a five comfortable centers car whose look, design, And according to the report, you will like the features very much. 360 – degree camera, loud speakers, Fully Digital Cluster, Newair con panel, Mobile phone connectivity with an infotainment screen, And many more features were added to this new series Hyundai Creta.
Talking about the mileage of Hyundai Creta, the company gives us 16 From 20 The company will provide the medicine but according to us the car14 From 18 It gives mid mileage which is excellent for a good car., Kia Seltos Rival will be launched in three powertrains– One 1.5-liter na petrol, 1.5-liter diesel, And a1.5-liter turbo petrol| There will be four types of gearboxes which will do the work of gear shifting.– 1. six speed manual, 2. six speedi VT, 3. six speed automatic, And 7. Seven–speed dct gearbox.
The Hyundai Creta is a subcompact SUV produced by the South Korean automaker Hyundai since 2015. It is a popular choice in many markets, including India, where it is often the best-selling SUV. Here’s a summary of its key features and specifications:
Engine and Performance:
- Available in three engine options:
- 1.5L petrol engine (115 PS and 144 Nm torque)
- 1.4L turbocharged petrol engine (140 PS and 242 Nm torque)
- 1.5L diesel engine (115 PS and 250 Nm torque)
- Transmission options include 6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic, and 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
Dimensions and Capacity:
- Length: 4300 mm
- Width: 1790 mm
- Height: 1635 mm
- Wheelbase: 2610 mm
- Boot space: 433 liters (with seats up), 1501 liters (with seats folded)
- Seating capacity: 5
- Varied feature list depending on trim level, but can include:
- 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Digital instrument cluster
- Panoramic sunroof
- Ventilated seats
- Automatic climate control
- Cruise control
- Multiple airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Traction control
- Hill start assist
- The price of the Hyundai Creta varies depending on the variant and engine option. In India, it starts from around ₹11 lakhs for the base variant and goes up to ₹20 lakhs for the top-of-the-line variant.
- Stylish and modern design
- Spacious and comfortable interior
- Well-equipped feature list
- Powerful and fuel-efficient engines
- Value for money
- Some interior plastics might feel cheap
- Ride quality can be firm at times
- Waiting period can be long in some markets
The Hyundai Creta is a well-rounded subcompact SUV that offers a good combination of style, space, features, and performance. It is a good value for money proposition and is a popular choice for individuals and families alike.
If we talk about these seven variants then Hyundai Creta E, XS, S, S(O), SX, SX Tech, and SX(O) And with these variants, It will be available in five seater cars and will be available in six monotone and one dual tone color options.! Monotone shades included– Fiery Red, Robust Emerald Pearl, Ranger Khaki, Atlas White, Abyss Black, and Titan Grey. If we talk about dualtone, It comes in a combination of two colors which Atlas White with a black roof will come in.
You have to keep in mind that each variant and color option usually has different features and specifications., And pricing is added! Whenever you book this If you want to buy, it is important to get information so that it becomes easier for you to select as per your preferences and budget.