Hero Mavrick 440
Hero Mavrick 440 launch : Hero company’s new bike is getting ready to be launched in this Indian market, which will be named Hero Maverick.440 Is. This bike is available in Indian market2 It will be launched within the budget of Rs. lakh and this bike will be given five color options and three variants.
are gonna. And in this great riding bike of Hero4:30 100 cc engine is going to be given. and this bike2024 Will be launched in the Indian market by the end of 2019. hero maverick ahead 440 Further information has been given.
Hero Mavrick 440 launch date in India
This bike will be launched in the Indian market with three variants and five great color options and official information regarding its launch has not been revealed by the company yet.. But according to bike expert this 2024 Expected to launch in the month of March to April. And the weight of this bike is approx.191 weighs a kilo.
Hero Mavrick 440 launch price
Talking about the price of this Hero bike, it is approximately 1.80 lakhs to2 Will be launched very soon in the Indian market under the price of Rs.. And when this bike is launched, there will be some price discount on it..
Hero Mavrick 440 Feature list
hero maverick440 Many new technologies are going to be provided in the features like an LCD instrument console., and inside that odometer,digital speedometer, digital tachometer,trip meter, Its fellow non-position indicators, mileage indicator, Features like digital clock are going to be provided and its connectivity feature will include Bluetooth connectivity.,call alert, Many features like SMS alerts are going to be provided in this bike, which you can avail by purchasing this bike..
|Full LED lighting system
|Scooped-out, single-piece seat
|Round headlamp with LED projector setup, H-shaped DRL
|Flat tubular handlebar for a sporty stance
|Fully-digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity
|Muscular design with brawny-looking fuel tank, extended shrouds, stubby tail section
|Bluetooth connectivity for phone pairing, turn-by-turn navigation, call and message alerts
|USB-C charging port
|Slipper clutch for smoother downshifts
Hero Mavrick 440 Engine
To power this amazing racing bike, it has 440 CC’s oil cooled single cylinder engine is going to be given. and with that 27 Bhp but this engine 6000 RPM’s Max Power Produce. in its max talk 36 Nm with the power of 4000 Max talk power in rpm this engine gives. In this bike with this engine 6 Speed gear boxes are provided.
Hero Mavrick 440 Mileage
Maverick 440 in the bike 13.5 The fuel tank capacity is given in liter and it is bs 6 with engine36 It is going to be given by calculating the mileage in liters per kilometre..
- History: Hero MotoCorp was founded in 1984 as Hero Honda, a joint venture between Hero Cycles of India and Honda of Japan. In 2011, Hero and Honda parted ways, and the company was renamed Hero MotoCorp.
- Headquarters: Hero MotoCorp is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
- Product Range: Hero MotoCorp produces a wide range of motorcycles and scooters catering to various segments, including commuter, sport, and premium categories. Some popular models include the Hero Splendor, Hero Passion, Hero HF Deluxe, Hero Glamour, Hero Xtreme, and Hero Maestro Edge, among others.
- Global Presence: While Hero MotoCorp primarily operates in India, it also has a presence in several international markets across Asia, Africa, and South and Central America.
- Innovation: Hero MotoCorp focuses on innovation and has been investing in research and development to introduce new technologies and improve its product offerings. They have also been working on electric vehicles and sustainable mobility solutions.
- Sustainability: Hero MotoCorp is committed to sustainability and environmental conservation. They have been implementing various initiatives to reduce their carbon footprint and promote eco-friendly practices.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Hero MotoCorp is actively involved in CSR activities, particularly in the areas of education, healthcare, skill development, and community development.
hero maverick 440 Royal Enfield Hunter to be launched in the Indian market 350, Harley Davidson 440X, KTM 380 Duke Like it’s going to happen with a great bike.