Harley-Davidson X440 : Harley Davidson of Harley Company in the Indian market 440 is being discussed a lot. This bike is available in the Indian market with three variants and four color options and along with that it is a riding bike which 440 Comes with CC engine and 35 It gives a comfortable mileage of up to a kilometer.. this bike 2,81,072 Available in the Indian market with a price of Rs. Further information about this powerful bike is given below.
Harley-Davidson X440 On Road Price
This bike of Harley Davidson is available in the Indian market with three variants, the price of which is Denim variant in Delhi. 2,81,072 And its various variants are priced in Delhi. 3,03,093 it is lakh rupees. And the price of the third variant of this bike in Delhi 3,25,114 it is lakh rupees. And with that this bike comes with four amazing colors in the Indian market.
Harley-Davidson X440 Feature
Talking about the features of this Harley Davidson bike, many new features are given in it. Like an instrument control, Bluetooth connectivity, call alert, sms alert, navigation system,speedometer, odometer, trip meter,music control, internet connectivity,switchable abs, clock to see time, service due indicator, Like many features are provided in this bike. and the weight of this bike 190 weighs a kilo.
Harley-Davidson X440 Engine
To power this bike, 440 CC single cylinder oil cooled engine is provided which 38 Nm 4000 Generates max torque of RPM and 27.37 PS with the power of 6000 Produces Max Power of RPM. And in this Harley Davidson bike 6 Speed gear boxes are provided. And the top speed of this bike 135 kilometer is per hour.
Harley-Davidson X440 Suspension and brake
Davidson one440 To perform the functions of suspension and brakes, it has a forward USD It is mated to dual cottage fork suspension at the rear and Gas Field Twin Hobby suspension at the rear and for braking duties, it is provided with disc brakes at both the wheels.. That make your ride a great ride.
|USB Charging Port
|Gear Indicator, ABS Alert, Neutral Position Indicator, HD Connect Service
|Artificial Exhaust Sound System
|Single Side Exhaus
Harley-Davidson X440 Rivals
Harley Davidson bike directly competes with Royal Enfield Himalaya 450, Yezdi Adventure, Triumph Scrambler 400X like a bike.
Harley-Davidson is an iconic American motorcycle manufacturer founded in 1903 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It’s renowned for its heavyweight motorcycles, distinctive design, and the unique sound of its engines. Here are some key points about Harley-Davidson:
- History: Founded by William S. Harley, Arthur Davidson, Walter Davidson, and William A. Davidson, the company has a rich history in motorcycle manufacturing. It survived through numerous challenges, including the Great Depression and competition from other motorcycle brands.
- Motorcycles: Harley-Davidson produces a wide range of motorcycles, from cruisers and touring bikes to custom choppers. Some of its most famous models include the Sportster, Softail, Dyna, and Touring families.
- Culture: Harley-Davidson has cultivated a unique lifestyle and culture around its brand. Owners often participate in group rides, rallies, and events like Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, which attracts thousands of Harley enthusiasts annually.
- Merchandise: In addition to motorcycles, Harley-Davidson sells a variety of branded merchandise including clothing, accessories, and collectibles. The brand’s logo, featuring a bar and shield, is iconic and widely recognized.
- Global Reach: While deeply rooted in American culture, Harley-Davidson has a global presence with dealerships and enthusiasts worldwide. The brand has a strong following in countries like India, Europe, and Australia.
- Challenges: In recent years, Harley-Davidson has faced challenges related to shifting consumer preferences, aging demographics of its core customer base, and competition from other motorcycle manufacturers. The company has been working on strategies to attract younger riders and expand its market reach.
- Electric Motorcycle: Harley-Davidson has ventured into electric motorcycles with its “LiveWire” model, aiming to appeal to environmentally conscious riders and adapt to the changing automotive landscape.