TVS Radeon EMI plan : A bike is becoming very famous in the Indian market because of its amazing color. If you are also looking for a great bike with sports look at a low price. Then this post can prove to be good news for you. TVS Radeon This bike of 109 Comes with CC engine whose on road Delhi price 75,335 it’s a thousand rupees. And you can buy this bike at low installments also. Further information about this bike is given below.
TVS Radeon On Road price
Talking about the on-road price of TVS Radeon, this bike is available with three variants in the Indian market. Whose drum variant price in Delhi 75,335 it’s a thousand rupees. Price of digital drum variant of this bike 91,022 Thousand rupees and the price of the third variant of this bike is 95,418 it’s a thousand rupees.
TVS Radeon EMI Plan
TVS Radeon If you want to buy this wonderful bike, then instead of buying it in cash, you can also buy it on installments in which 7000 Further by making down payment of thousand rupees 3 for years 9.7 with interest rate 2,129 You can take it home by making an installment of thousand rupees per month.
TVS Radeon Feature list
Talking about the features of Radian, many pictures are given in it like digital instrument console., usb charging port, speedometer, Tachometer,odometer, trip meter, tds in telugu, conventional all non self, watch to see time, carry hook, service due indicator, halogen headlight, tail light bulb, turn single lamp bulb, Drls Many facilities are provided in this bike like.
The TVS Radeon is a commuter motorcycle launched in 2020 by Indian automaker TVS Motor Company. It is known for its affordable price tag, fuel efficiency, and comfortable riding experience. It is available in three variants:
- Radeon Drum: The base variant with drum brakes for both front and rear wheels.
- Radeon Digital – Drum: Features a digital instrument cluster and drum brakes.
- Radeon Digital – Disc: Equipped with a digital instrument cluster and disc brake at the front wheel.
Engine and Performance:
- The TVS Radeon is powered by a 109.7cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces 8.08 PS of power and 8.7 Nm of torque.
- It is mated to a 4-speed gearbox.
- The Radeon claims a fuel efficiency of up to 73.68 kmpl.
- All variants come with a digital instrument cluster, USB charging port, and synchronized braking system.
- The Digital – Disc variant additionally gets a disc brake at the front wheel.
Price and Variants:
- The TVS Radeon starts at ₹59,092 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the Drum variant and goes up to ₹76,291 for the Digital – Disc variant.
Pros and Cons:
- Affordable price tag
- Fuel-efficient engine
- Comfortable riding position
- Easy to maintain
- Lacks performance compared to some competitors
- Small fuel tank (10 liters)
- Limited features on the base variant
Overall, the TVS Radeon is a good option for budget-conscious riders who are looking for a reliable and fuel-efficient commuter motorcycle. However, if you are looking for more performance or features, you may want to consider other options.
TVS Radeon Engine
To give power to this amazing bike, it has 109.71 CC Four stroke long life engine is provided. Whereas 8.19 PS with @7350 rpm Produces power of and its max torque 8.7 Nm with@ 4500 rpm The maximum torque produced by this engine is. In this bike with this engine 10 liter tank is provided. which this 73 It calculates the mileage in liters per kilometre. And with that this bike is provided with four speed gearbox.
TVS Radeon Suspension and brake
Talking about the suspension and hardware of TVS Radian, this bike has telescope oil dump shock absorber suspension at the front and adjustable hydraulic shock absorber suspension at the rear. For excellent braking, it is equipped with drum brakes on both the wheels and in its dis variant, the facility of disc brakes on both the wheels is provided.
TVS Radeon competes with Hero Honda Honda Plus in the Indian market., Bajaj Platina 125, and duke 125 like a bike.